Monday, August 1, 2011

Nickelodeon is back...kinda.


You might have noticed that I'm a little fond of my childhood television, especially Nickelodeon. I was a huge Doug fan as you can see from a few pics on my sidebar and loved the gameshows I grew up with. I really miss those days and wish they could return. I'm not the only one either, I'll go so far to say that all of my contemporaries are too.

Exhibit A:


Mi amore vole fe yah
I've been saying for years that Nickelodeon needs a channel specifically dedicated to 90's programming... Like TV Land for 20-somethings...
25 Jul via web

Well we're in luck because the true Nickelodeon is set to return, kinda. As reported by the New York Times and blogged by @TheUNjealous, Teen Nick will air episodes of some classic shows "All That," "Clarissa Explains It All," "Kenan and Kel," and of course "Dougas part of a late night block showing between midnight and 4am. Set your DVRs. The beauty of modern technology and classic television.

It started on the 25th, so I've missed a week. Best believe that I have my DVR set to record every episode of Doug from here on out though lol.

Enjoy.

#Shoutout to @iLLDYE4mYhAiR and @TheUNjealous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erm... 90s Nick didn't have a splat. It only came along in 2003.