Saturday, June 11, 2011

Attack of the Slime Monster

Been spending the early part of this Saturday reminiscing about my childhood days. Mid 90's were poppin man. Currently watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie.


Seeing Ivan Ooze recking havoc reminded me of another purple menace from my childhood: The Slime Monster from Ghost Writer.

#stopitslime
Ghost Writer was an awesome show. Mainly because it was set in Brooklyn, but also because it encouraged reading and writing. I found out later that one of the characters is my prophyte's sister. Attack of the Slime Monster was the last episode of the series and left me with nightmares. Now it brings back great memories.

For your viewing pleasure:

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 1.1

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 1.2

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 1.3

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 2.1

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 2.2

Attack of The Slime Monster part 2.3

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 3.1

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 3.2

Attack of The Slime Monster Part 3.3

No comments: