Thursday, July 7, 2011

Throwback Thursday: "Always Be My Baby" - Mariah Carey

Mariah had nothing but hits in the 90s. She is one of the main reasons (along with R. Kelly) that I grew up loving R&B. There are so many Mariah songs I could pick for a Throwback Thursday. I could go with "Hero" because I sang with my class at a 3rd grade assembly. I could go with "Fantasy Remix" because it rocks, features ODB and was shot at a theme park that reminds me Coney Island.

Instead I'm gonna go with "Always Be My Baby" beacuse it brings up great summer camp and summer romance memories for ya boy. Once July rolled I went to summer camp. Being the young mac that I was I always had a "girlfriend" during summer camp. Explains why I love "The Notebook" and "Summer Love" and also this video by Mariah.

Enjoy:

No comments: